Sunday, September 27, 2009

Screw it man!

While yahui was on the phone with my bro she could tell I was in a bad mood just by listening to me play the piano. Ohgosh, that obvious?


Airported with Kenneth & Ivan right after the mass and we got the sofa seats at Gloria Jean's, yeah baby!! I know my friends won't believe me but.. I'm the first to reach again despite being an hour late! hahahahah. Maria wasn't the last! The uncle (refer to some posts below) still remembers me!! we sat there for... around 7 plus hours with just two cakes. Best.

OH I RANDOMLY WAVED TO A PILOT WHO WALKED PAST. Don't ask me, it was just some crazy random decision to do that, and he actually waved back and went, "are you a friend? sorry I don't recognize you! ):".

So I continued waving and said bye. HAHAHA. (yes, and started laughing like hell after that. The people on the table next to us totally went o_O) Shall name him the courteous pilot from now on :D


& so I survived w/o food for the whole day till 6:30 where we had Swensen's! (inserts hungry face) The chicken baked rice gets boring after awhile, actually. Their beef Stroganoff was heavenly, so gonna get that next time!

Played this game where we're supposed to take turns to fill the cup to the brim, whoever overspills gets the enture cup of water. Kena-ed two while the rest got 2 and 5 HAHAH. 5 cups for the crazy gay sneezing man!! (Y)



Need. some. music.
Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra - We are the world



Such incoherent sentences.

Screw it screw whatever I'm going to bathe and get back to screwed up geog yeahman.

No comments: